Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Yep...

hola familia,

I’m running out of interesting titles... but anyways... haha, Mom and Dad, you both started your emails with "I’m sorry but this one is going to be short…" 

…Like father like daughter ;)

I’m sorry but this one is going to be short…

We are working hard and feeling tired. But good :) Lots of stuff happened this week with lessons and investigators. The only thing I’ll say is that I wish Satan had a body so I could slap him in the face and tell him to leave my investigators alone. 

But with that said, life is great. There are a lot of changes going on with our mission. Some for good... others... we have a conference with our mission pres. tonight, which is really strange. Hopefully it’s all good news. He is really sick and just found out that he has cancer. We are all praying for him.

I love my presidente de mision. He is a man called of God to labor with us in the gran pais de Chile (great country of Chile).

Read your scriptures, pray, and when you go to church, be there both physically spiritually and mentally. (Which means LEAVE YOUR PHONE IN THE HOUSE!)

Have a great week! Love ya!


Hurrah por Israel 

making apple empenadas



cat had babies 4 days ago

I know I'm allergic to cats, but...

proud mama

No comments:

Post a Comment