Thursday, November 3, 2016

It's Halloween?

Hola familia! 

First and for most, I want to say FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A MI PAPI!! Dad I love you so much. You are my hero. I am so blessed to have a father like you. Honestly, I knew I was blessed before my mission, but now being here and seeing how other people are "fathers" or hearing the past experiences of comps, members, and investigadores sobre (on) their fathers, I am eternally grateful that you are my daddy. I love you so much and am trying every day to make you and mom proud. I wear my name tag proud. I represent my family bloodline and my Godly bloodline. Words cannot express the gratitude that I have for you. For everything that you have sacrificed so that my brothers, mom and I can be happy. Everything that you have given up so we can feel loved and wanted. You are an example to them all. Thank you for your service and THANK YOU for your example. I don’t know where I would be in the Gospel if it wasn’t for your and mom’s diligence in doing FHE (Family Home Evening) and standing firm in discipline love and obey with exactitude the standards of the Gospel. Thank you for your example and for teaching me always and showing me by your faith and example that the Gospel is true and that God answers prayers. I love you so much and cannot wait to see you again and hear your voice. I love you.

This week was awesome! We worked a lot! Walked a lot! Taught a lot! On Saturday Liset, my investigadora from Rio de la Mano got baptized!! It was awesome!! I am so proud of her. She is such an example of perseverance. All of her family is against it, they do not like the "Mormons" but she knows what she has felt and cannot deny it. I have been meeting some amazing people here like her that are true followers of Jesus Christ. 

Sooo it’s halloween today... haha i think it’s more of a North American holiday because there’s nothing going on here... it’s weird. 

And no se porque (I don’t know why), but on Saturday, I was doing my personal study and looked at my clock and saw that it was Saturday. Then all of the sudden, I got tons of flash backs of camping trips, back packing, races, birthday parties, going to the beach, watching cartoons... everything we used to do on Saturdays "family days" I started wondering what you guys were doing and what you had planned for the Saturday that passed. Thank you mom and dad for never putting us in sports so we could enjoy this time that we have as a family. I miss you guys a lot. And hope you are enjoying life as it comes. 

The family Treihuel invited us over for lunch today. They are awesome. I love them so much. They are my Chilean parents. They have been there for me for everything. I can’t tell you know many times hna Elizabet has wiped tears from my face and hno Danny has lifted up my tired head, both with a smile and a firm embrace. Today was no exception either. Hno Danny gave me a blessing. It was awesome. And another testimony that the blessings really come from Padre Celestial. In it he told me that I need not fear, it is in the hands of the Lord. And during this time to embrace my Savior with a humble heart. I need to remember the covenants of the temple and (this was awesome) remember the promises in my patriarchal blessing—they were given for this time. AND "Padre Celestial quiere que sepas que siempre tienes un angel a su lado, caminando contigo" Heavenly Father wants you to know that you always have an angel by your side, walking with you.

They don’t know about Russell. 


les quiero muchìsimo!

Weed central. All of Punta looks like this

Liset and I

the newest member of la iglesia de Jesucristo de los santos de los ultimos dias

My Chilean Family

Sunday pancakes! first time in 10 monthes! ·tradiciones

No comments:

Post a Comment