Friday, November 18, 2016

Going Up North...

hola familia,


How was your week? Mine was awesome!!! Thank you for the birthday wishes, it passed very well! One of the members, Jorge (good times and cousin to Libardo who got baptized last week) invited us for a birthday surprise. He and Libardo and his brothers cooked us typical food from Colombia and we had a FHE (Family Home Evening) there. They are awesome!



It’s a Chilean tradition that the birthday person gets to bite the cake before cutting it and while they bite it, someone shoves their face in the cake, so as I bit into the cake, hna Valle graciously shoved my face in the cake. There was caramel all around it so I go a nice clump of caramel in my hair.



The guys thought it was hilarious and were very surprised that I didn’t get all mad about it and that I shrugged it off haha...  

I’m so sorry, please don’t hate me, I’m not going to write a lot because my head is pounding and I think I’m getting a migraine. I’m having trouble concentrating and don’t feel good at all... Mom, I’ll answer your questions next week with a huge gigantic letter, I promise. 

Oh, and we have combios.... :´( I’m going to Puerto Montt! :)It is up north, about 2 hours from Osorno. Last I heard it was pouring rain there! haha but no wind, That’s good :) I’m really sad to leave Punta Arenas. This feels like my home here. I have family here and people that I love. It’s going to be really hard saying goodbye. I think this is one of the hardest parts of serving a mission...  

Sorry it’s so short, I had a huge list of stuff I wanted to write but I really don’t feel good... 


Have a great week! Love you all!
rosa lo our investigadora

when there's not a girl in the house...

on Tuesday we were walking and saw the voting through a window... so we stopped to see who was winning...

Elder Amaya is awesome

Zone activity last week, making completos




No comments:

Post a Comment