Friday, April 22, 2016

It's Only Fall and I'm Already Freezing!

hola famila,

This week...where to start...I think the theme for this week can be found in the lyrics to the hymn More Holiness Give Me. "More holiness give me, more paciencia y amor (patience and love)...I've learned a lot this week about patience and love with those dang menos activos (less actives). They are great, yet sooo frustrating some times. Pero Bueno... paciencia y amor. Paciencia y amor.

One menos activo we are working with haaha...it's a long story (that I started last week), but she finally has agreed that she needs to stop smoking. She smoked 20 a day, 2 at a time. We went over to her house with a priesthood holder and gave her a blessing of strength. We have been visiting her every day this week, sharing scriptures and 3 minute Mormon messages. AND GUESS WHAT!!! Within the past week she has dropped to 15 a day!!! So awesome!!

And it is freezing cold. Freezing, freezing cold. It's been raining and windy and como (about) 45 degrees out. I'm going to die in June in the dead of winter. I'm healthy, kind of, I have a cold but I've had it for about 2 months and will probably have it for the rest of the winter.

The language is going great, transfers are this week and I think my next comp is Latina!

On a non-missionary note, if you ever need to unclog a toilet and don't have a plunger, boil water and pour it into the toilet. It works like a miracle!

You guys are awesome!!! And Kyle, Jake and Joey....escribame porfa!!!

Les quiero muchooo

No comments:

Post a Comment